Alarm clocks just keep ringing.

As I continue to brainstorm and dream about what my next steps might look like in the creative department, perhaps I will just write some of these blogs occasionally to try to keep the rust at bay.  (Could I do three a week? Or is that too ambitious?) They still lack the marketing which my podcast lacks, but they are much easier to write and edit, and they can serve the same purpose of getting the songs out there.
--------
Recently I have been listening back through all of my podcasts, and I think I have succeeded at making a bingeable thing, the episodes flow nicely, although you do get tired of me telling you all of the ways to support the show at the end of each episode.
--------
One episode really stood out to me recently. It's the episode featuring my alarm clock song and ringtone song. They are both awesome!  It is episode 72 of Hold That Note on your favorite podcast app (please subscribe in case I ever do restart the show) ...or just listen to it here: 

https://youtu.be/qrn0JE_lHEA

I continue to dream of how people (including myself) could set these little tunes to their smartphones to ring as their alarm and/or ringtone. I know how to do it through bandcamp, but their user experience is absolutely terrible... so bad that I wouldn't want to put anyone through it.
------------
In the episode I also play one of my early love songs and postulate that I might release a second volume of my love songs in the near future... which at the moment does not seem very likely or feel high priority at all, haha.

Okay, have fun with episode 72, and hopefully I'll write something again soon. 
--Lightning Lucas--

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11: Partly Sunny

12: Arthur Ashe's Action Plan

13: "Niko's Song" Lyrics