11: Partly Sunny

11: Partly Sunny... Today the weather folks are optimists... it could just as easily be partly cloudy... they would mean exactly the same thing.  I haven't even been outside yet today.  I'm hoping to catch a walk with a friend here in a few minutes, but for now, I'll get some keystrokes in.  My life currently is Partly Cloudy... it wouldn't take much to transition it to Partly Sunny, and then not much more would be required to make it just plain Sunny.  I have plenty of things to be grateful for, and indeed I feel I turned a corner after taking my friend's advice and restarting a gratitude journal.  He suggested 3-5 things every night, but I've been doing at least 3 lines every night... unless I forget.  I also printed out Zig Ziglar's motivational card to read to myself morning and evening, but it's a little long, so I've only gotten through it once.

I recommend taking a few minutes to listen to Episode 113 of Hold That Note.  It features my comedy routine from a few weeks back.  Enjoy!  Holdthatnote.net

Lucas

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'Longer Than It Should' inaugural blog post

005: On Expectations

10: Is There Another Way?